At Dolphin Academy we emphasize care and genuine interaction between humans and dolphins. Dolphin Academy provides a variety of unforgettable experiences that are tailored for different age categories, but always includes educational context so that our guests can understand and appreciate the importance of protecting dolphins worldwide and their environment. Together with the Curacao Public Aquarium N.V. and Substation Curacao, they form a fascinating world of diverse marine organisms and ecospheres just waiting for you to come and explore.
As the host of Dolphin Academy, your friendly demeanor is the first thing our guests sees, and we want you to make it a great lasting impression! As the host you need to provide a great customer service for the Front Office, Photoshop and Dolphin Programs.
- Ensure that all guests adhere to the mandatory regulations that apply at Dolphin Academy, such as wearing a mask inside (Front Office, Photoshop, Giftshop)
- Take care that no agglomeration occurs
- Assign the guests to the available counter at the Front Office and the Photoshop
- Assist the guest with filling in the waivers
- Accompany the guests to the Dolphin presentation and assist where necessary
- Assist the guests when the Dolphin Kiss starts and work together with the dolphin trainers and the photographer considering the regulations of COVID-19
- Make sure there is order when the dolphin presentation starts and when the pictures are being taken
- Make sure that at the stand there is a minimum of 2-meter distance between the guests that are not together (a family)
- Before the Dolphin programs starts, make sure that when the groups are divided between the swimmers and the spectators, the spectators are guided to the correct area
- Committed to a good cooperation between the Front Office, Photoshop, Giftshop and Trainers department
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years working experience as a host/hostess in the hospitality industry
- Work in a fast-paced environment, be organized and task oriented
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
- Good knowledge of languages such as, Dutch, English and Papiamentu, and Spanish is a pre!
We encourage you to apply if you feel your profile is a match!
Please send your resumé and cover letter before April 1st, 2022 to recruitment@csapark-com
For more information about our facility and animals, you can also visit our website https://www.dolphin-academy.com