The ultimate peek into the deep!
Can’t snorkel but you’re just aching to explore the wonders of the deep anyway? Then the Ocean Lens experience is the ultimate experience for you! Climb down 19 steps into a 17 foot (5.2 meter) deep chamber with a large window, called the Ocean Lens, through which you gaze out into the sea. Lie down on comfortable cushions and observe a magnificent abundance of colors and fish before you. Trust us, there is never a dull moment down there!
Accompanied by a marine expert, you will also get an introduction to Curaçao Sea Aquarium in an exclusive guided tour, taking you behind the scenes. You will get introduced to our unique Open Water System and learn about our extensive efforts to contribute to marine life preservation. And while you assemble at Substation, you are visiting the home base of the CuraSub, our very own manned submarine that facilitates both research and tourism, exploring the reef to a maximum depth of 1000 ft. (305 meter). You don’t want to miss this golden opportunity to get a behind the scenes tour of our facilities after you explore the underwater world without ever touching the water!
About your Experience
Four times a day
8 years old
English, Dutch and Papiamento
Good to know
- This experience also includes entrance to Curaçao Sea Aquarium.
- This experience includes a Behind the Scenes Tour at Curacao Sea Aquarium.
- Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Groups consist of a maximum of 4 people. Bigger groups can contact us directly.
- The tour is available in English, Dutch, and Papiamento.