School & Social Projects
Looking to spark the interest of your class in Curaçao’s sea life? Then look no further than Curaçao Sea Aquarium! Our education department excitedly offers marine education to schools and groups to bolster interest among the local youth for Curaçao’s underwater world and the well-being of all members of the island’s marine life. For this reason, the department offers these groups fun interactive programs and classes at Curaçao Sea Aquarium. Apart from being educational, it is also guaranteed to be a very enjoyable time for the entire class!
The department offers educational marine life programs for pre-schools, kindergartens, elementary schools, high schools, special schools and private schools. It also offers this service in single forms, packages or as social projects to foundations, orphanages, vacation plan groups, church community groups, sixty plus (60+)senior groups, clubs, and all others, in accordance with their specific needs.
About your Experience
Mon – Fri | Starting at 8:30am or 9:00am
6 years old
Maximum 3 hours per program with a snack break
- General program: private tour through Sea Aquarium Park, to specific designated spots.
- Theme package: a study day at Curaçao Sea Aquarium with a theory class on chosen topic, task(s) & a levelled practical tour to specific spots of Curaçao Sea Aquarium.
- A snack break at a reserved park area, with low cost group & school specials that can be purchased from the snack bar on the premises.
Good to know
- Our programs are accessible for all grades! No background required.
- Various educational themed programs available. Starting from entry level to moderate and advanced.
- Packages are available starting at 6 years old: school group 3 or 1st grade