Curaçao Sea Aquarium N.V. is Curaçao’s premiere location for marine life exploration! We use an Open Water System at our facility, meaning that fresh seawater is continuously pumped into the aquarium and returned to the sea through overflows, creating natural environments for all marine organisms without chemicals or filters. This makes Curaçao Sea Aquarium one of the world’s most unique sea aquariums. Together with the Curacao Dolphin Academy N.V. and Substation Curacao they form a fascinating world of diverse marine organisms and ecospheres just waiting for you to come and explore.
As a Souvenirshop Attendant of Curaçao Sea Aquarium N.V. you are responsible for assisting guests with purchases, cashiering, stocking and displaying items while maintaining a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times to promote a positive sales environment. You have a flexible attitude, you think along with the customer and if necessary you can have a chat. Your biggest task is to sell as many gift shop products as possible, and you also ensure that the gift shop has a representative appearance. You also proactively think along with the range of the gift shop.
- Welcome/Greet guests and offer assistance
- Perform sales transactions and operate a computer based cash register
- Assist guests on sales floor with merchandise information
- Stock/restock store displays and warehouse/stockroom
- Receive merchandise and process inventory
- Maintain organization on sales floor
- Assist visitors with directions, information, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Retail experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule between 24 – 32 hours per week.
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends and some holidays
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented
- Doesn’t have an 8-to-5 mentality
- Team player
- Good knowledge of languages such as, Dutch, English and Papiamentu, and Spanish is a pre!
We encourage you to apply if you feel your profile is a match!
Please send your CV and cover letter to recruitment@csapark-com
For more information about our facility and animals, you can also visit our website https://curacao-sea-aquarium.com/