Curaçao Sea Aquarium N.V. is Curaçao’s premiere location for marine life exploration! We use an Open Water System at our facility, meaning that fresh seawater is continuously pumped into the aquaria and returned to the sea through overflows, creating natural environments for all marine organisms without chemicals or filters. This makes Curaçao Sea Aquarium one of the world’s most unique sea aquariums. Together with the Curacao Dolphin Academy N.V. and Substation Curacao they form a fascinating world of diverse marine organisms and ecospheres just waiting for you to come and explore.
As a part of Food & Beverage staff you provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our guests, ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times, in line with our guest expectations. Also handling the billing and receiving payments in a timely, accurate and professional manner which ensures guest satisfaction.
- Provides outstanding customer service for guests
- Receives payment from guests and distributes appropriate change
- Serves food & drinks
- Capable of following recipes and sanitation requirements
- Have the ability to be cross trained in all areas of the kitchen
- Ensures final quality check on food and beverage prior to serving guests
- Keeps the terrace stocked and cleaned at all times
- Answers questions and/or makes recommendations on menus as needed
- Takes into consideration any special request, dietary issues made by the guest
- Interacts with staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues. Reports all safety incidents to the coordinator
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a food & beverage attendance
- Service and customer-oriented character
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of accountability
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexible to also be available on weekends and holidays when needed
- Good knowledge of languages such as, Dutch, English and Papiamentu, and Spanish is a pre!
We encourage you to apply if you feel your profile is a match!
Please send your CV and cover letter before August 31th, 2022 to recruitment@csapark-com
For more information about our facility and animals, you can also visit our website https://curacao-sea-aquarium.com/