Curaçao Public Aquarium N.V.
Curaçao Sea Aquarium is Curaçao’s premiere location for marine life exploration! We use an Open Water System at our facility, which means that fresh seawater is continuously pumped into the aquaria and returned to the sea through overflows creating natural environments for all marine creatures without using chemicals or filters. This makes Curaçao Sea Aquarium one of the world’s most unique sea aquariums. Together with the Curacao Dolphin Academy N.V. and Substation Curacao, Animal Encounters and the Ocean Lens they form a fascinating world of diverse marine organisms and ecospheres just waiting for you to come and explore.
As a tour-guide of Curaçao Sea Aquarium, your friendly demeanor is the first thing our guests see, and it is important that you make a great and lasting impression to keep our guests coming back for more! As a tour-guide you need to be pro-active and turn every interaction into a positive guest experience on behalf of the Tour-guide department and the company.
- Ensure that all guests adhere to the mandatory regulations that apply at Curaçao Sea Aquarium;
- provide tours in various languages to all guests and various groups of people and providing in-depth park and animal & marine life information;
- stimulate the interest in booking the various activities within the Sea Aquarium Park
- provide the guest with accurate information about the park at the information counter;
- perform cleaning duties, including use of cleaning chemicals;
- committed to a good cooperation with all departments and entities within the park
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- minimum of 1 years working experience in the hospitality industry;
- able to memorize a script, and remember the important facts about the aquarium;
- Able to accurately answer any questions or concerns about the aquarium;
- work in a fast-paced environment, be organized and task oriented;
- provide exceptional customer service and a memorable experience to all guests;
- able to work independently plus be a strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work;
- maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming;
- good knowledge of languages such as, Dutch, English, and Papiamentu, Spanish and Portuguese is a pre!
We encourage you to apply if you feel your profile is a match!
Please send your CV and cover letter before October 20th, 2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the park, you can also visit our website https://curacao-sea-aquarium.com